Business and Functional Analysis:
Methis Consulting assists its clients in analysing business needs and working out functional analyses in the context of the implementation of new ICT solutions (ERP systems, CRM systems, Mobile applications, etc.)
Typical activities in this context:
- Capturing, analysing, documenting and validating the business requirements through workshops with the stakeholders involved.
- Writing functional analyses as input for the ICT teams
- Filling in the role of sparring partner with the ICT teams
- Supervising functional tests
- Elaborating transition plans in the context of the go-live
Critical success factors for us in this regard are:
- In order to optimally implement the business needs in the primary applications, a very thoroughly elaborated functional design must be made. A thoroughly elaborated functional design avoids as much as possible that changes still have to be made during the construction and test phases. The later these changes are identified, the more expensive and risky they become.
- Our consultants have the necessary analytical skills, technical insight and experience to deliver blueprints that are supported by both business and technical stakeholders. Methis Consulting is convinced that the quality and depth of good business and functional design is one of the most crucial aspects for the successful delivery of a project or change in an organization. This is the basis for acceptance in the organization, a qualitative technical development, clarity during testing, a stable basis for training and the final realization of the initially provided business case