Why Methis Consulting
Why Methis Consulting
“The Methis Consulting way”:
We are completely convinced that results for our clients can only be achieved by applying these fundamental principles:
- Working exclusively with our talented (in-house) staff: for Methis, quality always takes precedence over quantity. This is reflected in the recruitment and constant development of truly top talent.
- Focus on the energy sector and public transport: due to this specialization Methis has built a profound and unique level of intrinsic expertise. This expertise enables us to make the difference in defining and implementing the right solutions for our clients. The facts that Methis is active in both the Netherlands and Belgium enables us to share best practices across borders. This broad perspective facilitates the implementation of better solutions.
- Partnership model: chances of success and achieving results greatly depends on a good understanding between Methis Consulting and our clients. In practical terms this means: assessing expectations profoundly on both ways, conducting open and transparent discussions, ensuring continuity in the Methis Consulting team and taking an overall approach in which we operate as a united team.
“A methodological approach”:
A solid and structured approach is needed in order to solve the complex challenges our clients face.
Methis Consulting uses international standards which are result-oriented applied at the client. Frequently used methodologies are for example:
- Lean for process optimalisation
- BPM / BPMN for process management and – documentation
- PMI / PMBOK / PRINCE2 for project-management
- PRINCE2Agile for project-tmanagement within an Agile context
We continuously invest in the methodological expertise of our team by frequently organizing in-house training and by working together with specialized training centres.
“Track record on successful projects”:
Methis Consulting has built a solid reputation in the Benelux by delivering successful projects for energy providers, distribution grid operators, water companies and companies active in the public transport sector (see references).