Working @ Methis
Working @ Methis
Looking to give your talent full rein in a dynamic, yet personal environment? We are looking for skilled, motivated staff to strengthen our team.
We are offering you:
- personal development through regular open and transparent consultation with management about your career objectives, plus individual coaching;
- a customised training package stressing three aspects: soft skill training (e.g. coaching skills, presentation skills), methodology training (e.g. Prince2, Six Sigma, Project Creëren 2.0) and industry-driven training (e.g. Smart Grid School, EMACS, UITP);
- a fully-fledged career pathway with the opportunity to grow from junior consultant to senior manager;
- interesting professional challenges, combined with the right level of attention for a healthy work-life balance;
- implementation of a series of programmes as part of the HR best practice policy: employee satisfaction survey, monthly team events, structural communication meetings, performance monitoring and feedback, buddy concept for new employees;
- a team of skilled work colleagues, standing by at all times to work together to achieve results for our clients;
- a remuneration package in line with the top talent we are looking for.
What we look for in our future employees:
- the energy and enthusiasm to deliver genuine added value to our clients on a day-to-day basis;
- willingness to learn in order to build up expertise about our clients’ businesses;
- the ability to work with and help shape the Methis team in a great atmosphere;
- consultants who can build relationships of trust with our clients, based on top-quality work and who bring their integrity to working on each project;
- talent in business analysis and/or project management;
- a university degree, preferable in a business or economics-related subject;
- experience in the energy sector or public transport would be a plus.
Sounds like you? Apply today via firstname.lastname@example.org!