Why Methis Consulting
Why Methis Consulting
“The Methis Consulting way”:
We are totally convinced that results can only be achieved for our clients by applying our 3 core principles:
- Working exclusively with our talented (in-house) staff: for Methis, quality always takes precedence over quantity. This is reflected in the recruitment and constant development of truly top talent.
- Focus on the energy sector and public transport: due to this this focus and specialisation, Methis has built a far-reaching and intrinsically unique level of expertise. This expertise enables us to make the difference in defining and implementing the right solutions for our clients.
- Partnership model: chances of success and achieving results greatly depends on a good understanding between Methis Consulting and our clients. In practical terms, this means testing ourselves rigorously against their expectations, conducting open and transparent consultation, ensuring continuity in the Methis Consulting team and taking an overall approach in which we operate as a united team.
“The Methis Consulting Methodology”:
Methis Consulting is based on “Methis Project Management Methods & Best Practices Model©”.
- This unique methodology encompasses:
- A pragmatic project methodology that ensures a structured approach without getting bogged down in administrative ballast. Utility Best Practice Model: this is a model in which the various process choices in a utility company’s value chain are documented and evaluated.
- Public Transport Best Practice Model: a model in which the various process choices in the marketing and sales department of a public transport company are documented and evaluated.
- The methodology is updated regularly, with Methis Consulting staff receiving specially targeted training.
In addition to our internal methodology, our team has ready knowledge and practical experience with recognised project management methodologies (PMI, PRINCE2, LEAN Six Sigma, etc.).
“Track record on successful projects”:
Methis Consulting has built a solid reputation in delivering successful projects for energy providers, distribution network managers, water companies and public transport operators in Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland and the United Kingdom.